My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, October 16, 2007

    TMI Tuesday.....after a long break....:)

    1. What was the first movie you saw on a date?

    Hrrrmmmmm....I clearly remember there was a movie, it was at a drive in theatre.......there was a bottle of peach schnapps involved.....also some property damage....those metal posts that hold up the speakers are not as sturdy as they appear..

    2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.]

    On a date.....well now.......let me think......first person on a date no less....great, make this hard.....not the 1st kiss, not the 1st love, the 1st kiss on a date...OK...I admit it........my mom made me kiss her cheek before I left....I hope your happy you bastards!!!!! "Quietly holds blanket and rocks back and forth"...

    3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)?

    My own driveway.......it was a very safe place.....:)

    4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you?

    Alas, yes I have. Repeat offender actually. Some ended well.....some not so much so...internet dating proved to me...at a time I needed it most...that there are people out there atleast as messed up as myself....:)

    5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date?

    Speak honestly from the heart, and take the time to listen...

    Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on.

    It was almost 6 years ago.......We met at a local brewpub. We married later that year and I'm a lucky man........:)

    Happy TMI Goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday.....after a long break....:)"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (3:17 PM) : 

    Great answers!
    LOL @ #2. Love your #4- there are definitely some messed up people out there!

    Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Professor Fate said ... (12:14 AM) : 

    Drop the blanket and tell me her NAME!!!

    Welocme back. Happy TMI

     

    Blogger crse said ... (6:51 PM) : 

    Im so happy to see you again. I LOVE the sweet romantic stuff you share about you and the mrs.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:18 PM) : 

    Bunny...#4 is still a disturbing memory...:)

    Professor Fate..Never!!! you can't have my blankey damnit!! :)

    Crse...Thanks buddy!! Glad to be back..:)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (2:29 PM) : 

    I am sorry I missed this... Oh I'll give it a try and answer here.

    1. What was the first movie you saw on a date?

    I can't remember!! Oh lord, I do remember a date to the drive-in, and early Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. In there somewhere.

    2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date?

    Larry, but it wasn't a date. We were just fooling around.

    3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)?

    In an empty field down the road from my house.

    4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you?

    I did do that a couple of times, but it didn't work out so I stopped trying that route.

    5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date?

    Geesh, I guess maul each other in my bedroom, or in the car! LOL

    Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on.

    Man, looking back I never classically "dated" (blush). I remember "Z" as my best and most romantic encounters though and we had our best times, just riding in the car listening to music. That's mine really.

    Happy TMI Goofs and friends...:)

     

    post a comment