My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, October 21, 2007

    Remote update........

    OK....so for what it's worth, I broke down and actually looked for the remote myself. Took about 5 minutes, and an educated guess as to the couch being the last place the princess was seated, prior to "missing remote day".

    Now the pondering begins..........what to do...what to do......do I rehide the remote? Do I plant the remote in a book bag? Do I mess with their heads and say I had it all along? Hrrrmmmm........decisions decisions.....

    What would you do goofs and friends???

    Comments on "Remote update........"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 PM) : 

    Keep the remote. Offer a $20 reward for whoever finds it. Watch the frenzied, fruitless search with glee.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:29 PM) : 

    gretty...I like the way you think!!! :)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (7:47 PM) : 

    Gretty has the ultimate answer - can't beat that!

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (11:59 AM) : 

    I like the idea of playing "hide n torture more".

    Instead of "decisions, decisions", my dad used to say "incisions, incisions".

    Tuck that in your pocket for future use.

    Hi Mrs. Zig!

     

    post a comment