My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, November 03, 2007

    Sure....I'll help ya move.....

    Never have 5 words been uttered by myself that have caused more drama in my life. While today was an exception, it reminded me of some earlier blunders.

    Have you ever had to help a friend move in freezing rain....hung over, the day after thanksgiving?

    I have.

    Have you ever lost a bet and have to drive 13 hours and 4 states away, to help a friend move?

    I have.

    Have you ever been asked to help move, because simple logic states because you own a pick-up truck, you are somehow qualified to do this?

    I have.

    Have you ever offered to help a friend move, just to get in their pants?

    Oh hell yeah, I have!!!

    In hindsite, the bet was like 80% in my favor....but my bad for making it. I mean..yes I made the bet...yes it was my fault, and I ponied up..but damnit it man! I had to witness kareoke as part of this.....kareoke in Arkansas!!! It changed my life forever.....and not in a positive way..

    Just remember goofs and friends, a good friend will share their beer with you, a true friend will help you move!! :)

    Comments on "Sure....I'll help ya move....."

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (11:07 PM) : 

    is that kinda like a friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend is sitting next to saying "MAN, that was one hell of a ride!!!"

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (1:57 AM) : 

    Oh Lordy Lord Lord!!! :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (12:01 PM) : 

    Mrs. Zig...Thats exactly what I mean...:)

    Aunt Jackie...Hrrrm....sounds perhaps like you have a moving story or two..:)

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (3:39 PM) : 

    Pick-up truck you say? I know just who to call when I decide to leave Spousehole!

    jk . . . mostly

     

    Blogger crse said ... (11:27 PM) : 

    I cant help but fall upon my Blanche Dubois "Ah've always depended on the kindness of strangehs" in terms of the moving. (Except substitute strangers to fellow Zig's ive suckered into my madness)

     

    post a comment