My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, October 29, 2007

    News that annoys...........

    Eliot Spitzer compares driver's license plan to MetroCards

    You can find the whole story HERE.

    I think perhaps somebody forgot to tell the governor that a metro card gives you the pre-paid right to ride public transportation.....driven by a legal licensed driver. A bus or train that usually smells of pee and poo........

    I really need to start writing for this goofass..

    New York may join crackdown on plastic bags

    You can find the whole story HERE.

    OK, I hate to admit it, but I'm onboard with one. I hate plastic grocery bags, always have. It's always worse at checkout also..when the smarmy assed bagger asks you.."paper or plastic"? I mean it's like a catch22 ya know? If I say paper, I'm killing a tree. If I say plastic I'm poisoning a river. I don't need that kinda pressure man!!!! I just want to pay for my bag full of yummy goodness and go home...eat my decadent purchase. Give me paper, we can grow new trees......take that Mr. bagboy smarmyass!!!

    Sarkozy Cuts Off 'Stupid' CBS Interview

    You can read the whole thing HERE.

    Big sissy...but still, refereshing to see a frenchman with a spine, whoda thunk??



    Take care goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "News that annoys..........."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (3:32 PM) : 

    We con't get a choice over here, it's plastic or nothing. The supermarkets do have collection bins for them though so they can be recycled.

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:13 AM) : 

    We only have plastic too but ill be honest Zig. I do use them for stinky diapers. I know its wrong. I do. One day Im going to change things....

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:26 PM) : 

    Suze...See, I'm telling ya, plastic bags are evil!! :)

    Crse...Tsk Tsk Tsk...Disposable diapers in plastic bags...double karma whammy you!! :) Psst...I did the same thing when my kids where diaper age!! :)

     

    post a comment