My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, November 04, 2007

    Too good not to share....

    So I'm sitting here pondering a post on the whole "Dog drops the N word". Something really thought provoking yet sensitive along the lines of the folly of reveling in a guy who is not part of polite society..and then demonizing him for saying words in a "private" conversation with his son that frankly, are not appropriate for polite society. I even pondered asking how many of all of us use similar, if not the same words when sharing jokes....be them Black...Irish...Polish...Catholic....Redneck...I think you see where I'm going here....

    Just at the moment I had it all laid out. just at that moment..I got an e-mail. It stumped me, tossed off my whole train of thought.

    Sender: Complimentry kitty litter
    RE:Kitty litter on us!!

    Even I can't make this shit up.....

    Take care goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "Too good not to share...."

     

    Blogger crse said ... (11:33 PM) : 

    You know? The only one I consistently use is white trash. its like a self identity thing. Its a slur but growing up working class in an extremely affluent area, I heard it quite frequently...having said that, Ive never been a huge Dog fan....and read this post while watching the CNN special on lynching. Buddy, sometimes i think the kitty litter really is on us....

     

    post a comment