My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, November 04, 2007

    Conversation with the wife.....

    So the lovely wife and I are sitting in the office. We're trolling favorite sites and sounds on the "his and hers" network pondering different fun and disturbing items. For those of you not familiar with the concept, it's when you set aside a room for computers, with atleast 2 workstations. She can do her thing and not mess up your computer, and you can do your thing, and fix her computer..and in general, still be in the same room...I digress...

    We talk....we laugh...then the conversation turns to this....

    ME: So honey.....what do you think of me running for president?

    HER: Ummmmm, your not serious are you?

    ME: Well think of it, we'll call it the "Party party". We can get soft money donations, lackies, world domination stuff. It's brilliant!!!

    HER: I am NOT campaigning for you again!!

    ME: But honey...you did so well last time, I've never seen anybody adopt Chicago style politics like you did...

    HER: NO! People were afraid of me for awhile after that...

    ME: But....

    HER: NO!

    So ends another run at the Whitehouse....but hey, I did win the "Prince of Dork" with her help!! :)

    Take care goofs and friends...:)

    Comments on "Conversation with the wife....."

     

    Blogger crse said ... (11:27 PM) : 

    I admit. She had me scared. I voted for you. Several days in a row in fact.

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (3:53 PM) : 

    Y'Got My Vote! You sure did win the King of Dorks... I gave up my career after that campaign!! lol :)

    Go for it!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:10 AM) : 

    crse...She scared alot of people buddy!!! :)

    aunt jackie...Please tell me she didn't send thugs to your house too?? :)

     

    post a comment