TMI Tuesday....Halloween edition....
|Tuesday tuesday tuesday......and I'm still finding candy wrappers hidden in odd and inappropriate places. I mean really, hidden in the bathroom??? C'mon damnit!!|
Personally, I'm glad to see the holiday passed, but disturbed that they are already playing Christmas music......deeply disturbed....I digress.
Anywho, lets got on to the TMI!!
1. Do you believe in ghost? If so have you every seen one?
*..Living next to funeral home for 14+ years....you see all manner of things....:)
2. What’s the scariest movie you ever saw?
*..Freddy got fingered....I lost brain cells and still feel dirty..
3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted?
*..Free house.....whacky room mate that is other worldly...people pay for that shit man!!
4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it?
*..Depends on the murder and who.....if it was the brain team behind "Freddy got fingered"...I'd probably insist on paying!! :)
5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween?
*..Catholic Priest, complete with leather jacket and whiskey flask, I usually just go as myself...thats scary enough..:)
Bonus (as in optional): What’s your most memorable Halloween memory?
*...Would have to that party about 14 years ago when one of my married friends hooked up with one of my single friends...there was alcohol involved...perhaps more....no...there was alot more!! LOLOL
OK goofs and friends....take care and happy TMI!!