My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, November 06, 2007

    TMI Tuesday....Halloween edition....

    Tuesday tuesday tuesday......and I'm still finding candy wrappers hidden in odd and inappropriate places. I mean really, hidden in the bathroom??? C'mon damnit!!

    Personally, I'm glad to see the holiday passed, but disturbed that they are already playing Christmas music......deeply disturbed....I digress.

    Anywho, lets got on to the TMI!!

    1. Do you believe in ghost? If so have you every seen one?
    *..Living next to funeral home for 14+ years....you see all manner of things....:)

    2. What’s the scariest movie you ever saw?
    *..Freddy got fingered....I lost brain cells and still feel dirty..

    3. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if it was haunted?
    *..Free house.....whacky room mate that is other worldly...people pay for that shit man!!

    4. If you were given a house that was free would you accept it if the last person had been murdered in it?
    *..Depends on the murder and who.....if it was the brain team behind "Freddy got fingered"...I'd probably insist on paying!! :)

    5. What was your most favorite costume you wore for Halloween?
    *..Catholic Priest, complete with leather jacket and whiskey flask, I usually just go as myself...thats scary enough..:)


    Bonus (as in optional): What’s your most memorable Halloween memory?
    *...Would have to that party about 14 years ago when one of my married friends hooked up with one of my single friends...there was alcohol involved...perhaps more....no...there was alot more!! LOLOL

    OK goofs and friends....take care and happy TMI!!

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday....Halloween edition...."

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (9:55 PM) : 

    Interesting TMI this week, still getting over Halloween we all are. :)o

     

    Blogger BirdMadGirl said ... (10:51 AM) : 

    I agree that it's far too early for Christmas music =/

    Living next to a funeral home, I bet you have some wonderful stories :) You should share some!

    Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (10:53 AM) : 

    My sister insists her house is haunted. She even when so far as to go to some witch store and get the stuff to do a "cleansing".

    Christmas music already? It should be against the law! LOL

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:03 AM) : 

    aunt jackie...I'm soooooo glad it's done!! :)

    valyna...Ya kinda get used to it after awhile, least thats what my wife is trying to convince herself..:)

    jay...It absolutely should be against the law.....least till after thanksgiving damnit!!!

     

    Blogger crse said ... (9:59 PM) : 

    I live down the street from a funeral home. Past a stop sign. I like to think it all stays across the main road...I love that you were a priest! Next time you need to have Mrs. Zig go as an errant catholic school girl!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:20 PM) : 

    crse...She usually does dress as an errant schoolgirl..:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:45 PM) : 

    I know. The very day after Halloween, a couple grocery stores had Christmas decorations and all kinds of Christmas candies, trinkets and various things rolled out and ready to sell.

    The Wal Mart closest to my house had the Halloween candy gone on Halloween Day and had Christmas cookies and candies set out. That night they had the Halloween aisle on clearance and had more Xmas junk set out. What the hell man?

    LMAO @ your #2 and #4. That movie was horrible. Maybe beyond that... lol.

    Great post! Have a great weekend Zigs!

     

    post a comment