My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, November 08, 2007

    What if???....

    Sometimes......late at night, I ask myself this question. Often the questions are just silly, sometimes disturbing, usually just mediocre.

    But hey, it's my blog damnit, and if your reading it, well...you got what ya paid for!! :)

    What if......OJ really didn't do it..but his son did, and OJ knew it??

    What if.....The spark of life is just another element yet to be defined on the periodical.....mined and forged by what we call GOD

    What if.....Grandma as right...and I'll get Hi-puckaroo if I don't wash my hands??

    What if.....NO...I refuse to believe that the hokee pokee is what it's all about!!!

    Take care goofs and friends!!! :)

    Comments on "What if???...."

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (7:41 AM) : 

    I have given the OJ's son idea a lot of thought over the years. During the trial I thought that was the only alternative explanation besides that OJ was guilty. But I still think OJ did it. He seems like enough of an asshole that he would have hung his own son out to dry.

    Interesting spark of life question. I shall ponder this for some time.

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (5:17 PM) : 

    Hi puckaroo? sounds like something you try to say after you've eaten a couple of lemons. LOL

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (5:24 PM) : 

    Okay so its back to back comments..
    what ya gotta do for attention on your own damn site!!!
    but, sheesh plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze ask yer permission to borrow some tasty tidbit, no NOT the finger that got Freddie,.. that's posted on yer site instead of mine!!! Ya really think you'd want the added hits it would produce,.. I'd admit in a heart beat that YOU were the first author, and therefore all kudos should come to you.
    Aint that good enough?

    take care, wow the more times I post a comment at one time the easier the word verification gets.
    This one is a walk in the park with no doggy landmines.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

    Oooh... now you've set my brain to a turning. ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (12:01 AM) : 

    Bunny...Sadly, I too think he did it...but phhpt, not my bucket to stir..:)

    Mosaic10...Hi-puckaroo was the catchall, if you did anything wrong....grandma would say you'd get it!! :)

    Mosiac10...SIS?? WTF??? You ok or new meds?

    Amorous Rocker...Don't fret too much over Hi-puckaroo lass...:)

     

    post a comment