My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, November 22, 2007

    Tofurkey???

    OK...My lovely wife and I tlk about alot of things. We talk about life, we talk about silly things, we talk about serious things. We don't agree on all things, and in general respect eachothers opinion even if we don't agree.

    If there is one thing we agree on........it can be epitomized by "Tofurkey".

    Hey.....I admit me and my family are meat eaters, but we truly respect our vegetarian/Vegan friends. To us, it's a life choice just like not drinking, or just not drinking beer but wine is ok. Most I've met, equally respectful back.....but riddle me this........if your a vegetarian, why are you bending over backwards to make your food taste like..chew like..smell like..meat???

    I mean.....meat is bad right? Isn't it like...like saying....well....I am openly gay, but will only sleep with a person of my own gender...if they dress up like the opposite sex......

    If your not a meat eater.....cool...respect and peace.....but if your buying veggie burgers...veggie hot dogs......Tofurkey.......come out of the closet my friends. Come join us by the campfire and eat flesh. Beer is vegetarian and washes it down well!!

    Happy Thanksgiving goofs and friends!!! :)

    Comments on "Tofurkey???"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (6:11 PM) : 

    I totally agree! If you're going to eat veggies, just eat veggies. Don't dress them up like meat. Plus the fact that they never taste anything like meat and are generally pretty gross.

    Tofurky, soy bacon, gardenburgers, tofu pups - just dump them all!!

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (4:03 AM) : 

    Hey people eat worse than that... and besides there are some people out there that might like the taste of meat, etc, but are big animal lovers and just need a substitute. Eat and let eat! :))

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:50 PM) : 

    Gotta agree with you on the tofurkey front. It was the most vile thing I ever put in my mouth! And that's saying a lot!

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:15 PM) : 

    gretty you wear brave...... cheers!

     

    post a comment