My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, December 30, 2007

    A new year coming...:)

    I was watching a show today.........some of the quotes floored me. My favorite, at this point is this, but I'm going to adlib it abit....:)

    Christ came here a little over 2000 years ago to say love eachother. Not all got the message, those that did have been killing eachother over "exactly" how he said it ever since.

    Take care goofs and friends.....:)

    Comments on "A new year coming...:)"

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:18 PM) : 

    WOW my brain hurts!

     

    Blogger Sexy Duet said ... (1:33 AM) : 

    I like that quote - sounds like an interesting show :)

    Happy New Year to you and Mrs Zig!

    Ms SD

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:08 AM) : 

    Mrs Zig...Yes my love, it is ouchy....:)

    Sexy Duet...Happy New Year to you and Mr. SD as well friends!! :)

     

    post a comment