My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    TMI Tuesday......

    OK...so it's been awhile and I gots bugs up my ass. I guess part of my trouble is holiday related, and the fact that I've answered many many questions, repeatedly many times. Many many times No disrespect to the crew at TMI, but I've already bared my soul man......even used sock puppets and fake voices and shit........ask me new questions, I'll answer.....but the 1st place i got laid has been asked ......over...and over and over again....

    So anywho.........lets take a stab at this weeks shall we?? :)

    1. Are you done with your shopping yet?
    ***Haven't even started yet, it's not the 24th yet damnit!! :)

    2. What is your favorite sexual position?
    ***The one that gets me and my partner off...preferably multiple times, but 1 is not a bad number....:)

    3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things?
    ***Depends on the thing to be honest. There is a difference between say.."honey...can we invite these hot lesbian-bicurious gals into our bed vs. honey..can I shove this tv sized toy up your ass.....yes yes...both may be fun....but damn!!!!

    4. What present are you hoping to get this year?
    ***A job that makes me happy.....my sanity rather depends on it

    5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good?
    ***This is going to sound terrible, but sex with the ex....was always...just "ok". This is not why we divorced, but damn man....


    Bonus (as in optional):Can a relationship that you are part of survive on sex alone? Could it survive a prolonged period of abstinence?
    **No relationship can exist solely on sex my opinion. Not that it's a bad thing or a good thing......just that it's not a human thing. Sooner or later, it needs to get to be more even if thats where you start..........sex is sex.......friendship is friendship...if you can mix the two and still be friends...cool, but sooner or later, one of you will want more or find more in another....least thats my experience....:)

    Happy TMI goofs and friends....:)

    Comments on "TMI Tuesday......"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (2:14 PM) : 

    Excellent answers! Are you a gas station at midnight on Christmas Eve shopper? At least now the gas stations have all kinds of gift cards - you aren't limited to lottery tickets and tire gauges - lol.

    I truly hope you find and get such a job.

    Happy TMI!

     

    Blogger Renee said ... (2:22 PM) : 

    You sound like my BIL. He waits until Christmas Eve to shop too. It's not that he procrastinates, he believes he gets better bargains. Hmmm.

    Oh my. Yes, a job you at least like and somewhat enjoy is very important. Good luck with that.

    Renee

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:20 AM) : 

    Bunny...I once got my dad a 4 pack of 60watt light bulbs. I thought it was a practical gift..:)

    Renee...Your BIL is a brilliant and wise shopper!! :)

     

    Blogger Professor Fate said ... (10:08 PM) : 

    Glad you are back! Happy TMI! I hope you get that present.

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (5:50 PM) : 

    I think that was a great TMI!! Hope your holidays were great.

    Been so darn busy, I'm still trying to catch up myself.

    Love to you and the rest of the Zigs!!! Is A. mad at me??

     

    post a comment