My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, November 25, 2007

    Surviving thanksgiving.........:)

    I'm not sure many of you know this or not.......but I'm not a big holiday person. I mean yes, 2-3 times a year...getting together with people that you never see, special occasion, family....touch base, fine and well....but there is probably a reason thats the only time you see them.

    This year I did it a lil different,,,,,and had a great experience of it. Dinner with my mom at my uncles place...their food, and good talk. Back to my moms place, beer and bullshit, more good talk.

    Work done around the house, to make winter a little more bearable....:)

    Staying up till 5am yakking with mom about whatever while downing a pretty damn good bottle, and no fights or tears.....this was a very good thanksgiving indeed!!!! :)

    Getting my mom shitfaced, and still be pleasant......extra bonus!!!!

    Hope you all had a great weekend and thanksgiving as well goofs and friends!!

    Comments on "Surviving thanksgiving.........:)"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 PM) : 

    yeah, we won't even get in to how much fun I had over the thanksgiving break. long story short i got hit by a car and then walked to baroda. anyway man good to hear you had a happy holiday, only one more to go this year!! hey the lovely wife and i are starting a ebay auction selling knives, know anybody who likes shap pointy things?? spook

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:56 PM) : 

    *sharp pointy things
    wink wink
    lol spook

     

    Blogger Mrs.ZigZagMan said ... (8:13 PM) : 

    glad yours was good..... mine is one for the the books...

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

    *Sigh* I long for a holiday, any holiday, spent with my family that goes even half that nicely. I am glad you enjoyed yours!

     

    post a comment