My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, January 12, 2008

    So I get a hit on my resume today...

    Like many jobseekers, I have my resume online. I have multiple resumes actually, some focusing in IT....some focusing on industrial, some on office management. For all the brags and gags about these services, lets just say the results usually chuckle me.

    Today was one where I'm still scratching my head....

    Mr. Zig, your resume has been reviewed and we'd like you to apply for a great career with our company in phone sales.

    We are compatetive company in your area offering a service of great value and well established in your comunnity.

    This is not an entry level position, and you would be targeting qualified sales leads.


    Let me just say up front, I respect phone sales. It's can be shit work or honest work depending on the company, but the work...I do respect.

    Having said that...and perhaps it's just me, but this offer is filled with irony.

    How can one truly target a phone sales initiative to qualified customers if the product is hearing aides????

    Take care goofs and friends!! :)

    Comments on "So I get a hit on my resume today..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 PM) : 

    Ha Ha Ha, The wife got that same offer about a week ago.
    spook

     

    post a comment