My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, January 11, 2008

    An extra special thank-you...

    Today I'd like to send an extra special thank you to our good friends at "Mybloglog".

    Switching completely to Yahoo.....that was precious..

    making it a real pain in the ass to merge my old account..to a yahoo account..extra sweet..

    Losing my photo, and making me re-upload it...3 times...tasteful

    Making me change my screen name twice...even better

    Way to go assholes, ummmn........perhaps I didn't get the email, but a notice would have let me prepare. Way to go assholes!!

    People say you shouldn't bitch about a free service, but it's not free. You generate revenue by ad placement, and premium service. If your free service is shit...why would I pay for slightly better?

    Thanks for an hour of my day fixing this.......very well thought out migration. A migration of 2 seperate ISP's I didn't want or need an account tied on by name.

    Zig out

    Comments on "An extra special thank-you..."

     

    Blogger Jennfactor 10 said ... (10:26 PM) : 

    HA! Thanks, Zig, I thought it was just me. The funny thing is that my old picture from MyBlogLog still shows up on some people's, the new Monkey pic on others.

    But I've been kinda pissed at them since I discovered the typo on my dorkbloggers entry, and nobody will help me fix it.

    Sigh.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:42 PM) : 

    factor 10...I can assure you buddy..it's not just you!! :)

     

    post a comment