My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, January 24, 2008

    Dear Al Gore....Update....

    Just to let you know.........another 2 inches of global warming has fallen on my property since my last note. My wife is insisting I shovel said global warming from our driveway. Her car is lower to the ground and almost got stuck in it. I keep telling her to blame Bush and big oil...but she's not buying it. She's certain if we simply shovel the global warming away..the driveway will be more passable.....I tell her thats silly talk. We all know the only way to solve this is true change.

    brb...gotta start the jeep and let it idle for 5-10 minutes...I hate driving that damn thing when its cold.

    Your friend in global warming.....Zig.

    Labels: , ,

    Comments on "Dear Al Gore....Update...."

     

    Blogger Jay said ... (1:31 PM) : 

    You need a show blower. Shoveling sucks.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:10 PM) : 

    Jay...and dangerous man. This is what I tried to tell the lovely wife...:)

     

    post a comment