My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, February 07, 2008

    Overdue movie review......

    Being the maveric I am, I often wait for a movie to come out on DVD. I mean yes, the lure of the theater is strong....but I have to be really really motivated to see a movie if I'm going to sit in the boogers and phlegm of previous strangers. Oddly, this never seems to disturb me about strip clubs. Do you know what does disturb me about strip clubs? Buffets!!! I find it deeply disturbing drinking $7.00 beer while eating free hotwings getting a lap dance. It's a strange image......I digress......

    So anywho....The Simpsons movie, yes where to begin..

    For starters, I'm really glad my son got this for christmas...from somebody else, it takes some of the sting out. I love the intro where Homer mocks the audience for paying to see a movie that they can get for free on TV. That actually was classic funny.:)

    I dunno goofs and friends, being a Simpsons fan....I kind of expected more. Yes, the disturbing relationship between Homer and the pig was interesting. Yes, the big boobied indian spirit guide was an unexpected twist. It just left me empty......empty and used. Can any of you tell what the hell happened to the pig??

    I wouldn't say skip it all together, but I'd suggest The Family Guy movie over this. Lets face it...Lois is way hotter than Marge any day of the week!! :)

    Comments on "Overdue movie review......"

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (10:18 AM) : 

    Eating hot wings while getting a lap dance? Lol. That's actually a funny image. In my head, anyway.

    I agree with you on The Simpsons movie. It wasn't bad but just... a little of a let down. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered what happened with that damn fatass pig. Lol.

    Lois is way hotter. Her voice is a lot less annoying too. ;)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (1:30 AM) : 

    Amorous Chick...Thank you lass! I knew I was not the only one out there pondering the pig..:)

     

    post a comment