My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, September 01, 2008

    Sarah Palin......

    OK...I'm going to say it.....I like her!

    Whats not to like? I mean c'mon....she's hot! She's got that 40ish hottie look I've always liked. She obviously likes f*ck.......that doesn't hurt my opinion of her. She can skin her own deer after she shoots it and guts it....just getting better..

    Think of it...some are thrilled...some are terrified, she may wind up being our 1st woman president. This is a bad thing? I suspect this lady would express her support of a cheating husband a lil differently that Hillary did. I think this is a woman that knows the 3 s's.......

    The worst scandal she has......fire my asshole brother in law, I don't to make this worse than it is.

    Yeah I can live with that.

    I knew how I was going to vote before this turn of events......thankfully I can vote now holding my nose a lil less tightly? :)

    Comments on "Sarah Palin......"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:01 AM) : 

    aw zig! Of course you do! Which is odd. Because I like you. You like her. Im repulsed by her politically. (she is kind of hot though...)I think I might be a little disappointed if you didn't like her!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (8:40 AM) : 

    Crse.....Ya know you're my favorite Lib, I still like ya anywho...:)

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (1:07 PM) : 

    Ugh, I think McCain is taking one for the team, to be sure there is NEVER a woman president.

    Swifty ensured it will be a long time before Mass has another female governor if EVER.

    Yuck. Your blood has left your thinking parts LOL. It's all the hunting combined with testosterone and a hot body.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:31 PM) : 

    Well lets be fair....my blood isn't in my thinking parts often....:)

     

    post a comment