My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    I am...

    I am................Angry.....but i recognize it...............

    I have.......more light in me than dark...........my soul......

    I wish.......This fucking record would stop skipping..............

    I hope.......She knows how loved she is........

    I will.......Live this life, and live it well...

    nuff about me................how about you?

    Comments on "I am..."

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (5:02 PM) : 

    Hugs hon.

    I am......... stressed as hell

    I have....... so much to do and too little time in which to do it!

    I wish....... life was effing easier

    I hope....... my efforts are worth it

    I will....... make the best of it, regardless

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (12:40 PM) : 

    I am................me

    I am................ eternally grateful that I met Carey

    I am...... blessed to have good friends

    I am........... aware that having a foot in 2 countries makes me unique

    I can............. and do run at the mouth

    So I.............. will end

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (9:03 PM) : 

    I am ....walking too many dogs

    I am......therefore exercising way to much

    I am....sore and tired of exercising

    I am....also loosing weight which is good

    So I....guess that's okay, as long as exercise is not what kills me in the end:)

     

    post a comment