My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, August 17, 2008

    Sometimes.....

    I want to come home..

    Today is such a day and not sure why. Maybe I just need to prove to myself I still have working keys. That I still can...and come back here....the comfort of the walk..there and back. I miss home....

    Comments on "Sometimes....."

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (10:53 AM) : 

    Of course the best part of this video is the dude in the Michigan State sweatshirt toward the end!!

    Coming home is good. I hope you find the comfort you need.

     

    post a comment