My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, August 11, 2008

    Thoughts and prayers............

    Today.....I got word that a very dear friend and her family suffered a tragic loss. One that frankly I don't think I can even imagine...

    I don't care your particular spin on religion....by what god or gods you call sacred...I simply invite you today, to join me in prayer or reflection her and hers.

    Comments on "Thoughts and prayers............"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (3:28 PM) : 

    My thought and prayers are with your friend

    Hugs to you for being such a good friend.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (12:12 AM) : 

    Thank you.......:)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (10:27 AM) : 

    Done... Send my best and condolences as well. x

    AJ

     

    post a comment