My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, August 09, 2008

    We can't do that......

    Told my son the other day.....I have no intention of sending him to college.

    He was aghast.....dumbfounded even...he looked at me with dismay and asked why??

    I looked him straight faced and said well....it's a huge investment of my dollars, we'll have to take out loans, and it won't do anything for you productive for 2-4, maybe 10 years anywho. So why bother??

    He scrunched his face together and did some math...then he grinned. Dad..this isn't about college, your bitchin about the energy policy again huh??

    I chuckled...yeah, pretty stupid argument huh??

    My boy is smart sometimes.....:)

    Comments on "We can't do that......"

     

    Blogger JINKS said ... (3:58 PM) : 

    i'll say, he sounds like a natural born psyche major...send him to school....we'll need more shrinks soon!

     

    post a comment