My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    New Starts.......

    Life is weird at times......

    I started spring with a new job and a sense of hope....sadly that hope faded quickly and reality became an obstacle I could no longer avoid. The company is a great one, but straight commission pay is not feasible at this time.....time to move on. Moving on has been a theme this spring it seems, this I've learned over the last six weeks anywho.

    There is so much to do, so much to try to do. I have so many things that I want fixed...and fixed right now! I know it doesn't work that way though...all I can do is work on fixing the things here that I can personally. All I can fix is me for now....

    It's hard to accept, but it may be that not all problems want to be fixed. I've come to learn that maybe me fixing my shit is not enough. I have hope...and I have love, but I can only fix whats here. I hope that when it's time..things that need to fixed together can. I hope we will..

    I start a new job monday. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. The money is reasonable to start...and gets better after 90 days. By the end of this year, I may be back where I was financially...which would not suck..:) It's going to be tight here for awhile, but it will be nice to have an office....to have a guaranteed paycheck.



    I love you my heart. Here is to both of us having a better year...hopefully together.

    Comments on "New Starts......."

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (7:51 AM) : 

    I just don't have a salesperson personality, so I could never live on straight commission either. Glad you found something else so quickly! In this economy, that's really something.

    Good luck to you on the professional and home fronts!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:56 AM) : 

    Good to hear it Zig,
    Let me know how this one goes... and if there is anything I can do to help you on this one.
    Spook

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (4:24 PM) : 

    Congrats Zig!

     

    post a comment