My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, April 26, 2008

    I am...

    increasingly hopeful, and of a positive mind. We can work this out..together. I love you my wife. I will prove to you..this is not a waste of our time. I may not be the same man you fell in love with, but I am a man worthy of your love..:)



    This is my new musical crush.....heard her again today on the "Live from Ireland" channel. Her name is Eilis Kennedy..(pronounced Ay-leeesh...yeah gaelic is goofy that way. You should google her up if you like this. Her latest cd has a version of "crazy man Michael" that will make you cry.

    For those of you not familiar with the song "crazy man Michael" it's a Irish folk song. you can find a pretty good version HERE.

    Comments on "I am..."

     

    post a comment