My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, April 10, 2008

    Did ya ever...........

    want to post, but not post because you were scared shitless?

    I mean, yeah, you could post something really heartfelt, meaning even, but afraid if you did, the very person you meant it for may take it wrong? Fear that maybe the people that read your posts may form opinions that are either flat ass wrong, or just not what you meant to express? Afraid, that even if they took it right...you still said too damn much and now we are all too creeped out?

    I love you my wife. You are my heart, my compass, and my dearest friend. I'm deeply sorry I forgot to make sure you always knew that.....I hope I can help you believe, we can feel that way again.

    Comments on "Did ya ever..........."

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (1:51 AM) : 

    Yes. I know those fears too well sometimes.

     

    post a comment