My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Sunday, April 06, 2008

    Why I'm boycotting Absolut.....

    See this image?? Yeah, the marketing geniuses at Absolut Vodka thought this would be a great marketing ad in latin america. True enough, it probably is a hit there, but it's not going to fly in the Zig house. You can find a more detailed article on the ad HERE.

    I don't know about you goofs and friends, but there are some damn fine vodkas out there not made by Absolut. I suspect my next bottle will be made by one of the others...:)

    Update...Absolut apologizes and pulls it's ad.

    Comments on "Why I'm boycotting Absolut....."

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (12:56 PM) : 

    ABSOLUT---ly

    Grey Goose is pretty good.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

    What the crap? It's just kind of mean really! I try to stay away from absolut anyway but this is absolutely jerky. Fortunately Im on a rum kick right now.

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (3:10 AM) : 

    Sweet! (Not the ad obviously but the protesting.) I love a good reason to boycott something. =D

     

    post a comment