My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, April 05, 2008

    My Father...

    is far more liberal than I am. I mean...well don't get me wrong, but his views of the world with 20 or so years ahead of me count. They count alot.

    Sometimes...and I'm stealing a phrase from my father....we forget to pet the kitty. This goes both ways by the way, ego's are fragile, male or female. I am guilty of this.

    We forget, not just sex...how to not just say "I love you", but show it also. We forget how much a hug, or holding hands counts. We forget, and get too fucking comfortable. We forget simple things like having lunch or dinner together, holding a door open, helping out around the house..

    For all my humanity and personal failures...this is my biggest. I got too fucking comfortable. Add that to my personal trust issues, jealousy and insecurities....this really should have been a no brainer. I fucked up.

    I know this isn't going to be fixed in a day, any more so than it took a day to damage it. Hell, I don't even know for sure it can be fixed. But.....

    Whatever it takes, whatever it takes.....

    I love you Agrah! I want to fix this. I want US to work together to fix this.

    I love you.

    Comments on "My Father..."

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (12:56 PM) : 

    Sincere wishes that all is well. Whatever problems you are encountering, think about what is most important to you guys... and remember (I read this somewhere recently)...

    "It's o.k. your pride over someone you love, but never lose someone you love over your pride."

    Hang in there loves!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:23 PM) : 

    My heart is so with you guys. You are the greatest couple Ive never met. You just hang in there buddy.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (8:11 AM) : 

    I hope you work this out. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (12:39 AM) : 

    hmmmmm

     

    post a comment