My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, March 17, 2008

    My son and I............

    My son and I have been watching re-runs of Titus on DVD. While it's disturbing that alot of it rings true in his life........most of which we laugh about, it's pretty good fun all around. Even my lovely wife watches and laughs out loud, we grew up with much the same....I digress

    So anywho, manchild and I are chuckling, talking about what is and is not different from our lives vs the show. Who reminds of what family member......and then it comes up....the day manchild wanted to take on the old man..

    Once upon a time there was a young lad. He was a bright boy, a quick learner. His father, so loving him, sponsored to the tune of around $2500.00 for him to earn his black belt over 3 years in Tae Kwon Do. His father warned him, that while he was proud, he thought the academy.....because I cannot call it a dojo....was.....well...kinda lame.

    This young man excelled.......earned belts quickly...at an amazing pace. For every check written, he seemed to graduate to a new belt level...and one day...he achieved black belt. I was proud, he did really work at it, and then it happened.

    Manchild wanted to spar with his old man. The old man had talked often of his training, and his ideas. The old man had never taught his son kata, for fear of his training rubbing off on his son...

    Manchild wanted to spar with the old man...Manchild puffed up, said.."Lets GO!!"

    This was a dilemma, manchild was twelve. Manchild was determined. Manchild made a horrible mistake.

    When manchild recovered himself from 3 fingers tickling his liver....he dedicated himself to learning that move......and I couldn't be prouder.

    Me and my dad.....we did this over a game of chess. My son......he's a little more fisty, and now, a bit more respectful.........either way, proud as hell...:)

    Take care goofs and friends..:)

    Comments on "My son and I............"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 AM) : 

    this is such a great story. It made me a little teary! I gotta go call my dad....

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (6:04 PM) : 

    Crse...It was the three finger jab to the liver thing that got ya teary eyed huh? C'mon..you can admit it..:)

     

    post a comment