My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, April 14, 2008

    Rumours, theories and gossip.........

    OK. I know I said I was taking a break from blogging...and I am, but I felt this needed to be said.

    Those that know us, probably have opinions or ideas as to wtf is going on. Those opinions are fair, and opinions that should be shared directly with either of us.

    If either of us have shared with you personally, what is going on, we probably trust ya pretty damn much....keep that trust, atleast between us.

    Rumours will fly...gossip will happen....but the only people in this house who have earned the right to talk shit about my wife and I..........are my wife and I.

    You want to talk some dirt to me......fine, be prepared to get a broken nose. I'll ask her after...and you may be right......but nobody trash talks my wife!!

    Comments on "Rumours, theories and gossip........."

     

    Blogger Jennfactor 10 said ... (1:54 AM) : 

    Fight the good fight, Zig!

    Hang in there, guys...

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (6:46 PM) : 

    I would never presume to know or guess what is going on and wouldn't trust anyone who said they did. That's between the two of you and all I can do is hope and pray you work it out.

    Good luck and hugs to both of you.

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (8:01 PM) : 

    You 2 wonderful people are doing just fine. ALWAYS been there for me,I'll always be there for you.
    Anyone talking dirt is lower than dirt, and has proven to you both that their friendship is no longer a requirement or needed... if it's family and sadly they do exsist not always for the better, they can still be excommunicated from your lives, perhaps in time whoever it is that is causing the angst will bear the fruits of the labour, and reap the rewards of sour, spoilt fruit from their own gardens.
    Love and admiration to you both... always

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (5:39 AM) : 

    Who's talking smack? If they live close enough, I'll go kick them in the face. That's so rude. Ugh. I hate gossipy people.

    I don't guess and I don't ask because it isn't my business. If you want me or other people knowing details, you'll tell them. Everyone else should be respectful about things.

    Give 'em hell zig. =)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (9:04 PM) : 

    Jen....Thank you..:)

    Bunny....I appreciate it..:)

    Mosaic....Don't I know it sis, but it was meant for a small handfull of IRC'ers

    Amorous....Your a sweetie lass. It was meant for a handful of assholes in a chatroom...laffing out loud, but thank you. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 AM) : 

    Oh FUCK YEAH. (Although I don't know what's happening and wish the best for both of you, Im sure you know Ive always had a soft spot in my heart for your missus...and you too of course but you have a truly wonderful woman from all that i can tell). And then send them my way baby Ill kick ass and take names too!

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (5:20 PM) : 

    gotta love that IRC....

     

    post a comment