My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, June 28, 2008

    Saturday......yay i think....

    I was going to...actually did take several stabs at finishing last fridays post. I kept ending dark and I didn't want it to, so I'm leaving it be for now. It is what it is...and thats good enough.

    Some of you have asked questions and offered hugs, for the hugs...I thank you all, for the questions...I think it's time now to make some things clear.

    While it's true, my wife and I have chosen to divorce...there is no bad person in this. I really don't know how we got here, don't think she does either......but this is where we are. There is no smoking gun,,,,,,,,,no illicit affair, no abuse, no drama that level......all we have here is two people who believed they loved, all their heart,,,and couldn't keep it together.

    For those that would cuss either of us, back off. I'm human and hurt...if I choose to cuss her about our marriage...my right, but not yours. She is human and hurt, if she chooses to cuss me, her right...not yours. We may well be parting ways, but I will always love her. I need no gossip....I need no rumours..we are way past that, and it's still my wife you are talking about.

    And I'll still feel that way.....even when I take off the ring.

    Comments on "Saturday......yay i think...."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) : 

    Have a Bass & Guinness on me hoss. Been there.. done that.. got the t-shirt. Friends who are real friends understand. Don't need to know anything. Nothing needs to be discussed or talked about between friends. I'll just be here to clink your glass.

    Bubba

     

    Blogger Steph said ... (12:13 PM) : 

    I found your blog and have about halfway caught up...it seems I missed the more fun times and showed up in the more tragic times.

    Bad timing is my curse to bear I guess.

    I hope to see more good times...as I'm sure you do too.

     

    Blogger Jennfactor 10 said ... (3:08 AM) : 

    I'm sorry, Zig.

     

    Blogger JINKS said ... (9:54 AM) : 

    Hey ZigZags:

    haven't dropped n for quite a while. glad to hear a man speak his heart and mind. things change and its a sign of love when you see the change for what it is and make the necessary adjustments. Your friend Bubba is right. would like to add you to my link list(because i'm just getting around to having one) holler at me and let me know if is cool with you.

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (11:34 AM) : 

    This is very sweet. I am so very sorry and offer hugs to you both. I'm sure this isn't an easy thing for either of you.

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (3:33 AM) : 

    Aww. This post made me get all teary eyed. I'm sure this isn't an easy thing for either of you. I wish the best for you my friend. Keep your head up. =)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM) : 

    I'll always love and respect my ex too. Sometimes I think that made the breakup harder. I'm sorry Zig.

     

    Blogger Winterskiprincess said ... (11:32 AM) : 

    It's late, and I haven't checked in recently, but a big old hug from me for both you and your wife.

    Whether it works out or not, I hope the best for both of you. It seems to be the year of divorces this year for some of our friends and relatives as well. It's never easy, no matter whether it's amicable or not.

     

    post a comment