My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, November 14, 2013

    I did not pen this, I actually stumbled across this looking up a word an old highschool friend tossed at me...(Thank you MF FB for reconnecting me with classmates I never tried to find..........ever. I mean seriously, FB and highschool class mates is more about tapping that ass one last time, or atleast once before you die....with the occasional 12 step program and howdy..........I digress.......

    That said, I found this......and thought it was pretty cool. Please share your thoughts..........:)

    Intagnostic,,,,

    I see no intagonist. 
    I have heard of no intagonist. 
    I do not even know what an intagonist is! 

    But why do these questions seemingly solve themselves in my head when I sleep I night? When I breathe? When I clothe? When I bathe? When I dine? 


    Yet this is another question that solves it self seemingly. 


    Yet another tale to tell nobody, for nobody has no memory of me. 


    Yet another person to tell that I am just a mere messenger, just a mere teller. 


    But this is not true; it never has and it never will be, I have never been a messenger nor a teller. I am simply forgotten, yet they remember me not, and think me mad. 


    Yet only 'those' "philosophers" and "congressmen" and "physicists" and "ranking officers" and "engineers" and "inventors" and "scientists" think the whole world and the forgotten, hidden people like I mad - that children and fools and madmen deserve to be cast aside in the landfills of their own waste and be forever forgotten. 


    But I'd rather have a merry band of madmen and fools and castaways than have an army of animals trying to scramble over each other crazily and dirtily in an effort to rise to power, to wealth, to fame. 


    When you look at it that way, who really are the fools? Who really are the madmen? Who really are the insane, the foolhardy children, the court jesters, the followers, the puppets, the ignorant, the criminals? 


    Who really are the animals, then? 


    If you don't know, then I wouldn't possibly know. 


    Why? It's because I'm just a mere messenger. 


    Just a mere teller. 


    Just a mere forgotten man. 

    Comments on ""

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (7:57 PM) : 

    Very interesting... I love running across things like that.

     

    Blogger ed said ... (3:03 PM) : 

    transfer and get even 10 months for free
    Professional, unlimited vip service package
    and cheap domain renewal
    migration for free...

    Free Host




    www.zz.com.ve

    https://www.zz.com.ve

     

    post a comment