My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, November 13, 2013

    So it's been awhile and life moves on. I'm going to take a new stab at this and see what happens, frankly this has always been more of a diary / cheap therapy for me more so than anything else.

     I'll do my best to keep the freaks and twerps selling shoes and fake rolex watches to a minimum.....but they are out there........ Read along and and say howdy if it's fun....:)

     Image for Ms Jax.......:)

    Comments on ""

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (7:47 PM) : 

    I soooo wanna do that... just to be kinky for my guy friend.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:09 PM) : 

    :) and you will..........

     

    post a comment