My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, January 10, 2011

    The end of the world...........well kinda.......actually not really..

    So I'm reading today about yet another "Thousands of birds" dropping from the sky and ofcourse there is the regular post comment chatter. Theories abound from toxins to HAARP type energy weapons to the Mayan calendar to global warming to the earths magnetic field flipping.........well you get the point I think.

    It's always situations like this that I look for that one nugget......that gem of a comment....the one that makes me smile.....and by golly, I found it...

    "Millions of birds found dead in KFC buckets of chicken...­more news at eleven"


    That my friends.......puts it all in perspective......:)

    Comments on "The end of the world...........well kinda.......actually not really.."

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:57 PM) : 

    You still write... Kiss.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (3:39 PM) : 

    Kiss back my dear friend...how've you been? :)

     

    post a comment