My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, June 20, 2011

    Social Media and it's crap...

    This isn't a new rant in fairness, but of late I don't know.....but seems bigger than usual.

    I'm an old fucker in terms of the internet......more importantly "chat". I kind have been around long enough to remember and still favor IRC as a way to chat. I remember when ICQ was new and then MSN and AIM came about. I actually remember when AOL's internal chat was just a hybrid of IRC......:) I digress....but ask this...Why sooooo damn cranky???

    MySpace....Facebook..........MyYearbook......on and on and f*cking on..........drama drama drama. Last week in particular....but also in general there is atleast one friend.....usually more saying..."I'm shutting this profile down and if you're a real friend.....you'll follow me here.." FUCK YOU!!!

    If I'm your friend...I have to pack my shit.........create a new account....or visit a site I've already decided I don't really care for to maintain a friendship with somebody I've....1 never met, 2 won't meet, and 3 have no prospects with past perhaps more drama?


    Send me an e-mail......if we were all that you have it...........or call me........because if we all that ya probably have my number. I refuse to dance like a monkey just to stay on your friends list...........it's silly.......embarassing actually.

    That is all.............:)

    Comments on "Social Media and it's crap..."

     

    Anonymous Spook said ... (3:29 AM) : 

    Hey Zig..that phone thing works both ways man....call me we need to hang out

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (11:24 PM) : 

    I hang in the tavern now and then...........still a dead olipant in the pool..........you can find me there

     

    Anonymous bumper stickers said ... (3:34 PM) : 

    I agree, you have great experience in this field,from where i get you mail ID???

     

    Blogger PaintPotato said ... (11:48 PM) : 

    You and your language. I admire it so very much.

     

    Blogger Zaree said ... (3:25 PM) : 

    wow...you are good in this field want to contact you..

    seo solution | what is link building | link building methods

     

    Blogger KhurramAftab said ... (11:36 AM) : 

    not say wow say this is nice post..

    Seo Tips & Training | Keyword Stuffing | Off Page Seo

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:12 AM) : 

    Office applications, Microsoft Office 2010 includes a combined server and Internet-based services.Recent version of the Microsoft Office 2010 Download is known as the "Office system"

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:31 PM) : 

    I really enjoyed reading this.

    Let me add:

    "click LIKE in 3 seconds if you are against abusing woman!"

    "one million likes = child cancer free!"

    .......... I really do just take you right off my friends list. I don't care how long I've known you. That shit is annoying and I don't like it!

     

    Anonymous 5 finger shoes said ... (11:08 PM) : 

    Very interesting many thanks, I presume your readers would likely want more reviews along these lines continue the great effort.

     

    Anonymous OnlineQuranLesson CA said ... (5:02 PM) : 

    Learn Quran Online at Online Quran Lessons

     

    post a comment