My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Tuesday, February 22, 2011

    Cara Dillon Falling Like A Star

    For me........



    And for my daughter.......



    For my son.......who really really want to know the 80's..........:)







    ......:)

    Comments on "Cara Dillon Falling Like A Star"

     

    Anonymous Truck Rental said ... (10:54 AM) : 

    Great blog..

     

    Blogger JulliiChiiTha Duke said ... (3:34 PM) : 

    :O GreaT Your Videos

     

    Blogger xiangge said ... (1:18 AM) : 

    I Never Quite You.
    This is I recommend the gold bracelets

     

    post a comment