My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, April 01, 2011

    So I'm sitting at a friends house....

    and I'm listening to "Live from Ireland.."

    It's classic folk music streaming while I'm perusing the web and stuff and friend comes in..

    Friend: Hey......whatch'ya listening to?.....see you got music up

    Me: It's Gaelic.....do you like?

    Friend: Garlic? What the hell is garlic music?

    Me: No.........Gaelic.......ummmmmn........celtic?

    Friend: Cel what? What is she saying?

    Me: Celtic......and no this one isn't in english.....it's in Gaelic..

    Friend: I don't understand...

    Me: It's fucking Irish!

    Friend: Ohhhhhhhhhhh

    two palms to my face...........somebody please shoot me......:)

    Comments on "So I'm sitting at a friends house...."

     

    Blogger Jihad Punk said ... (6:08 PM) : 

    I often sing in garlic...usually after several beers and a curry...I think I sound quite good...but then again I am pissed at the time...

     

    Anonymous Ana said ... (2:36 AM) : 

    All prejudice about American, geography and history seems to be true :)
    Nice blog.

     

    Blogger hapi said ... (9:55 AM) : 

    Hi ZigZagMan, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

     

    Blogger Hemraj said ... (5:57 AM) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    post a comment