My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, September 06, 2008

    It's the little things........

    It's been a long and well documented pattern of mine, to well, enjoy mischief. Long time readers I'm sure will find this shocking ofcourse.........I digress.

    A couple of days ago my cat was driving me insane. He had a full bowl of food the night before, which he ate, and we were out of food. There is no greater sin in his mind. There will be no empty catfood dish in the Zig house. This is his decree. So it is written....so it is done. My cats an asshole...

    So anywho, I break down and run to the gas station, and much to my delight it's the newer cashier. I walk the aisle, find appropriate food (must be meowmix or the primadonna wont eat it)and approach the counter.

    She rings me up, there are two or three in the line behind me, and asks will there be anything else? I grin and hand her my money...ponder for a moment and say...no, but you just made my pussy very happy.

    There is a flicker of a grin...a long pause...an attempt to say something as she bites her tounge.....and then she hands me my change. She is blushing, I'm grinning, I return home thinking.......yep mission accomplished...:)

    This my friends is one of my favorite ways to entertain myself...:)

    Comments on "It's the little things........"

     

    Blogger Bunny said ... (9:01 PM) : 

    I bet you made her day, as well as that of your pussy!

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (8:29 PM) : 

    Lol! That is too funny. :)

     

    post a comment