My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, August 26, 2006

    Random thoughts..........

    So I'm driving home today from the weekly "take manchild back to his moms", and see a bumper sticker. I usually don't react to these much, as I see the idea silly.

    I mean, really, the only real difference between a prison tatoo and a bumper sticker is how easy it is to see...:)

    I almost choked on my coffee this as I read......"my dog isn't mean, your justa big sissy!".

    I laffed........:)

    Comments on "Random thoughts.........."

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (2:40 PM) : 

    After not having a computer for a week, I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (2:53 PM) : 

    Welcome back lass..........glad it gave you a laff...:)

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (10:59 PM) : 

    ROFHING OMG TOO FUNNY It's sad I can think of people who would love to have that on their bumpers!!!

     

    Blogger Elaine Denning said ... (5:28 AM) : 

    That's definitely one of the better ones!
    Camp already? You've only just got back! Lucky things...

     

    Blogger Larry Harrell said ... (10:58 PM) : 

    Should say "My dog isthn't mean, you're justh a bigth thissy"

    Oh, wait....that's the Frisco version!

    My favorites:

    "Dare to keep cops off donuts!"

    and

    "Just say no to sex with pro-lifers"

     

    post a comment