My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Saturday, August 19, 2006

    I got my Penny back..:)

    Slow drive in dreary weather, my cell phone rings, "we just landed" the voice on the other end says cheerfuly. "Really? Shit, your early", I say as I tap the dashboard clock with slight annoyance to verify my time. "So how far are you?" she asks somewhat concerned the idea of a long wait at the airport. "30 minutes sweetheart".....and so the chase is on....:)

    Actually it worked out fine. By the time I got there, about 20 minutes after the call, the gals had gathered thier luggage and settled Angus in his stroller. I called from concourse C to find they were setting up camp near concourse A, see you in a minute and a dash, stopping for a whiz break (drank too much coffee driving) and I reach A.

    A quick survey of concourse reveals no Lovely wife...so I peek outside, there she is. I step outside just intime to hear her sister say, "He probably called from the road so you won't be pissed" as I step past...flip her off, and hug my wife...:)

    Long kiss, long hug, and penny returned safe. Life is normal again......now for the stories...:)

    Comments on "I got my Penny back..:)"

     

    Blogger Mosaic10 said ... (10:27 PM) : 

    WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!
    I want to see all the pics of the newest camper, and all the HNT pics from the beach of the opposite sex!!!!

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (4:30 PM) : 

    Oh I'm so glad they're home!! I'm sure you'll be spending the new few days making up for lost time :)

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (5:16 PM) : 

    Thanks goofs, I'm sure we'll be catching up on the lost week......:)

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:56 AM) : 

    I bet both of you had a great weekend. ;)

     

    post a comment