My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    HNT, bewbies and beer......

    Behold the gravity men call bewbies..:)

    I dunno, this is a photo of a friend we really don't play with anymore. Perhaps for reasons not politely spoken here. Perhaps it was that wedding we all attended and she walked up to me and my wifes dad, and asked...are you gys talking about my boobies? My reply of "no lass, we all know your boobies are where cooties come from" was poorly chosen. But it was funny......:)

    Anywho...wherever you are, here's to bewbies and beer!! :)

    Comments on "HNT, bewbies and beer......"

     

    Blogger Leesa said ... (9:02 PM) : 

    Cute:)
    Happy HNT!

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (10:14 PM) : 

    which drunken remark..there were many that night...........lol

     

    Blogger NeverEnough said ... (8:11 AM) : 

    I want the story behind this!! You'll have to email it to me sometime.

     

    post a comment