My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Thursday, September 25, 2008

    It's official.....

    As if I needed more proof.....David Blaine is a f*cking idiot. This last stunt can only be summed up as the equivalent of Tom Green's attempts at......comedy.

    I'd rather watch mimes..........yes, I said it.....thats how bad it is!! :)

    Comments on "It's official....."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:55 PM) : 

    I find both David Blaine AND Tom Green to be brave artists. I like them both.

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:00 PM) : 

    Anon...to each their own, and I weep for you..:)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:31 PM) : 

    Thanks for weeping. :)

     

    post a comment