My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Wednesday, November 05, 2008

    Reflections the day after.......

    Change is painful............

    Not all pain is bad......

    Not all change is good......

    While I admit my crystal ball is out for repairs, I think it's a very very.........interesting four years. The people have spoken, it's truly been historic.

    Not all moments marked as historic are good.....

    Not all moments marked as historic are bad......

    Not all moments marked as historic made any damn difference....

    I think I'm glad my crystal ball is broke, I know I'm glad the election is over.

    Whether your team won or lost, a toast to you and a cold beer for me. The dice have been cast, lets see how this turn of the wheel plays out.

    Take care goofs and friends.....

    Comments on "Reflections the day after......."

     

    Blogger Suze said ... (5:21 PM) : 

    I'm glad it's all over too, we have been getting continuous coverge over the last couple of months.

    Time for change...

     

    post a comment