My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    Please God............this weekend...

    Give me steel.............brace my spine

    Help me find calm.....if words get hot.....

    and if I cry.........please let the tears be known............not just about me.......

    I will survive this weekend.

    Comments on "Please God............this weekend..."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

    Yes Zig, you will survive the weekend. It shows your strength of character that you walk right up and look the task in the eye rather than shy away. Tears will be understood by those who matter and I doubt that you will be the only one shedding them. Its a tough situation for all involved. Walk through the feelings Zig, eventually you do come out on the other side. Know that you have many friends, including this one, who are more than willing to help you get there.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 AM) : 

    Amen Kaz.

    Zig, Anytime, Anything, you have my number. Spook

     

    Blogger ZigZagMan said ... (7:50 PM) : 

    Kaz.....I know...and for that I thank you.

    Spook....I'm without words, shoulda called ya to help move...goofs aside..thanks man.....:)

     

    Blogger Just Jackie said ... (5:21 PM) : 

    Sounds pretty serious....

    I'm out of the loop (sorry).

    *smile*

    You okay now, big guy?

     

    Blogger Ashly Star said ... (6:38 AM) : 

    I hope you're okay now. (hugs)

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (8:23 AM) : 

    Still around and still reading too, for some reason the MyBlogLog is screwing up on me... SOrry.

    Hope you are feeling stronger every day, and hang in there. Everything happens for the greater good of all that is, and even though it is confusing as hell, reveals itself in due time.

    Just trust, trust yourself and the universe to always know the answers. You really do.

    Love and hugs... AJ

     

    post a comment