My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Father, Big ole perv, dork, geek. Hopeless romantic....

NSFW Favorites

AlexSuze.com
Amorous Rocker
Aunt Jackie
Down The Rabbithole
Here there be Dragons
Jay the Cynical Bastard
Agrah's Page
Pretty Peanut
Semi-Celibate Erotica
Sexy Duet
Stealth Bombshell
Tumbleweedwandering
Violet Blue
Edinburgh Erotica

    More Favorite Reads

    Other Favorite Reads

    Prior Posts

    Older posts

    Monday, November 17, 2008

    I'm awake of late........

    I'm uncertain this is a good thing.

    Thats not to say I'm certain it's a bad thing either.....I just always feel awkward awake......awake like this.

    I'm raw..........I don't know why I'm raw.

    I'm angry..............I know why I'm angry.

    I'm horney and bored.....well duh......

    I want to laff...................I want to scream...............I want to cry.

    I want to break shit........I want to break shit...........I want to just fucking flip out...............this is not an option....

    Awake rather sucks at times..............

    but atleast it beats the alternative........

    Comments on "I'm awake of late........"

     

    Blogger Aunt Jackie said ... (10:09 PM) : 

    Sorry you've been feeling so distraught.

     

    post a comment